The Guitar Shed has to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. For the ends of this clause, “”personal information”” is defined according to the details in the Promotion of Access to Information Act, number 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
The Guitar Shed is authorised to gather, store and use the following of your information:
– Name and surname
– Date of birth
– Nearest city
– Non-personal click patterns
– Email address
– IP address, and
– ID or passport number
The Guitar Shed is entitled to gather, store and use the above information for the following purposes:
- To greet you when you access the site
- To inform you (if you have agreed to this) of facts regarding your access and use of the site
- To inform you (if you have agreed to this) of competitions and promotions offered by The Guitar Shed or its partners
- To set up non-personal statistics about internet habits, click patterns and access to the site
- To verify your identity when you make a transaction through The Guitar Shed
- To ensure the products are received by the addressee
- For remarketing purposes
- The above information is either gathered electronically through the use of “”cookies””, or provided by you voluntarily. You can regulate the use of “”cookies”” independently with your personal search engine settings
- You can choose to not receive any direct marketing information from The Guitar Shed and its partners
The Guitar Shed is entitled to gather, store, compile and share any information gleaned from you, subject to the following conditions:
The Guitar Shed may not make any of your personal details public unless you have agreed to it, or unless it is required for the purposes of any judicial process.
The Guitar Shed may compile, use and share any information that has no bearing on any particular individual, and The Guitar Shed owns and reserves the right to non-personal statistical information gathered and compiled by The Guitar Shed.
You acknowledge and agree that certain personal information (such as your full name, delivery address, email address and contact details) may be passed on to the courier company to ensure delivery of the products you have bought.”